How are you?


How are you?

In the night that lead to a Friday I saw you in comatose during my nightmare
From then it was just a matter of hours but I feel like in a century of quagmire
The picture keep reappearing of those moment in Transylvania
When I asked they said you were in comatose and that pushed me to the state of insomnia
I hallucinate but all I captured was your grinning lips in myopia

How are you?
I know I saw you moving alone and they said am suffering from amnesia
But the folks around you also suffers Romantiphobia
But they chased me  away from you  that was xenophobia
With pride I will take you down to my homeland northern Nigeria
Musha fura da nono lokacin mulkin Buharia
With that company you think not about them like you are suffering from amnesia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramadan: Month of Ibadat and Repentance

YADDA ZAKA SACE ZUCIYAR YARINYA DA SAURI

Why we need better husbands in our societies.