AT HEAVEN'S DOOR

   


 Something is not right,

            There upstairs,

             Maybe the wrong

             Is down here.


     I have been knocking,

            At the door

            Since I learned 

            How to pray.


          There is only silence

            Where are servants?

             I mean the angels.


         I don't see them.

             Peering through curtains

             To see who is calling,

             When the master at

              Last "come in"


           Will they let me in?

              Through the front

              Or at the back entrance?

              Figure it out,where

              Your short comings are.


Temang Chinplang.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramadan: Month of Ibadat and Repentance

YADDA ZAKA SACE ZUCIYAR YARINYA DA SAURI

Why we need better husbands in our societies.