The children are not to blame !!!


By Nazir M Suleiman

My name is 'kid' I'm 11 years old, I can be young but old enough to realize the world I live is divided into two,  here, where I stand is 'emptiness' and there across the red line is 'home'. 
They showed me "love that is fake", I do what  I want, when I want, how I want, where I want and nobody will ask me why? Not even them. I stopped  schooling of all kind and for them to cool me, they bother not. When people complain about it, they listen not. I was dressed expensive, chocolates, sweets and else were always inclusive. Respect in my dictionary is absolutely exclusive, I was totally rude, this is conclusive!

Days went by, things went worse with the boy that is uneducated, a kind of completely illiterate who has neither 'value' nor 'venture',  I begin to realize I was not but a basterd . To THEM, i was still a kid, hmm!  Daddy you are kidding! 

The doom knocked their door, when I was in I know not, I was in a place that was no noise on top of the golden chair stressing my arms. breathing a fresh air like the god of ancient Egyptian. The old man is now forced to confess, when I have gone mad it was difficult to understand, dad, it's too late to cry when head is already cut off. 

It was then I begin to face the doom,  even the 'donor' began to loose honor, desperately looking for a favour even from a neighbor whether if it is a labour , he can come down to 'harbor'. He tried, tired and he was retired! It was the survival of the fitters when none is actually fits! 

For me to continue,  I had to explore,  how to make Cash to flow,  Alas! The basterd wasn't that fellow, I have zero skills of all It takes to make things flow, I and my fellow are meant to be low, to stay below until no low is lower than low. 

I told the father to look for his way, since he trained the basterd that cannot help by the way, not even himself just roaming on the way, finally,  I made my way, I walked anyway, no one will even say Hey, I smoke, I intoxicate so that my life will not truncate. I steal, confiscate people belongings where possible,  kiri-kiri kam I went several times. 

Now! They stopped calling me kid,  since the day I attempted to cross the red line, I want to go home when no home, my life is empty, it was a nasty, when you lack someone dear, at near! It was like the sky started raining fire, I can't longer bear, no should I fear, though no one was to show care, it was quite unfair, I will never admire such a life Quargmere. Its chronicles happen not rare, especially to the kids that are subjected to "No care" what a life without care! 

Everywhere I turn I see only a black scary monsters, and none will just want to listen, not even my own parents that faked me. Please I need you, stop the scaring I will respect you, you talk down on me, yell at me and you are unreasonable. I lose hope,  but you can give me one. Yes!  I want to be good,

 Dear parents, despite I tried to apportion you the blame, it's the fact that you are the best people to make this evil ocean to drain! I never called for revolution, why not, if redemption. It's requires just your recognitions to some certain corrections but if it allows other way its subjugation can cause moral liquidations. it has little or nothing to do with my younger age,  acute size, I'm just pen pushing down these recommendations, I wish one day they could gain your utmost considerations. 

Remember about the revelation (Qur'an 66:6) go to the verse and enjoy its recitation and of course it's moral obligations upon you with regard to your child or rather yourself and your family socialization and sensitization. Highlighting you the safer place to remain in the day of damnation.

Of course love is truth, I respect that, and the false consciousness you created in your child it continues too, to guide him to the wrong path. this is also truth, but the better truth is "it takes to hate to love" despite the fact I love you, you can be still wrong and correct you no matter the little or big you are.  This is just the truth !! I stand corrected!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramadan: Month of Ibadat and Repentance

YADDA ZAKA SACE ZUCIYAR YARINYA DA SAURI

Why we need better husbands in our societies.