I am the north not the North

I am the north whose daily headlines are casted with blood

I no more answered the peaceful north of  Sardauna and Tafawa Balewa

I am the helpless whose leaders forsake for long
And allow me heal my wounds alone

I am the north with numbers for winning elections
And targeted to be reduced after elections.

I am the north of Mass burials
Whose corpses are fleshes scattered

I am the north, the epicenter of the N
In me, Sporadic gunshots becomes normal.

I am the north not the North

I am the north who lives in Nigeria
A place that mourns for a foreign corpse and pretend not to see mine

I am the north with no means of communication to portray my reputation
I am killed with my son at the Roof top unshaken

The bleeds of the north is the bleeds of the North
And the bleeds of the North is my bleeds

#kamsonality
#NortthernLivesMatter


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramadan: Month of Ibadat and Repentance

YADDA ZAKA SACE ZUCIYAR YARINYA DA SAURI

Why we need better husbands in our societies.