The Rhapsody


If I were poetry, I will live my life to infinity
For they named me food for the soul
But the food who only feed the satisfied
For an empty stomach value me not.

If I were you, the isolation will be the source of my soul purification
For I was caged in chains of loneliness 
But technology exposes me to the world the more
For it makes me survive in the global village.

If I were world, I will eliminate the heartless 
For the poor to have peace of mind
But I will leave the history for the future to benefit
For I changed not, my inhabitants does.

If I were love, I will live my life twice
For I put smiles in the minds of the vulnerable
But never will I multiply for the wicked
For they misuse me hypocritically.

If I were culture, I will never infiltrate another
For I will eliminate my kinds
But will create unity in Diversity
For they can't live without one another.

If I were development, I will live sustainably 
For only me can touch the downtrodden
But will never open ways for bad leaders 
For they always used me selfishly.

If I were a journalist, I will report the fact alone
For it will promote peace not hatred
But will never risk my life for the boss
For it is so precious for others to benefit from.

If I were life, I will be so fair for the poor
For most of them wished I free them long
But the don't know what the future holds
For I may change their present predicament.


#kamsonality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramadan: Month of Ibadat and Repentance

YADDA ZAKA SACE ZUCIYAR YARINYA DA SAURI

Why we need better husbands in our societies.