When will i marry?

Saeed Kamal Bako
WHEN WILL I MARRY?
Saeed kamalu Bako
Where am I going?
Time is quite fast and I am becoming older by the
day.
Religion and tradition have inclined their dictates
on me.
I am now 20+ but still flirting with them, knowing
that they are "Yan amore".
When will I fulfil the obligation designed on me by
both religion and culture.
Who will then propose, since I have eliminate
focus?
But the question that remain vague is *when am I
gona to settle down?*
My dream seems uncertain.
Having a handsome and God fearing husband,
living in a good and mighty mansion, surrounded
by little adorable kids, living a happier and worth
siting example life...
But can't I see that I am now turning to sugar
Mummy?
What of my dream of loving to be called with all
the "honey like" names?
At last, I preached to myself, and the last was to
be good.
Let me have him, let the love of my life come to
me before it becomes too late.
Let me be myself, so as to actualize my dreams.
Fulfil the obligation of the society and live a
happier life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramadan: Month of Ibadat and Repentance

YADDA ZAKA SACE ZUCIYAR YARINYA DA SAURI

Why we need better husbands in our societies.