WHY CAN'T THEY FEEL IT???

WHY CAN'T THEY FEEL IT???

I wish I could live to see my kids.
I wish i can tell them a story.
I wish the title of my first pulished book will be the biography of a man.
A man that is one in a million. I call him my leader. He is one of a kind, a true definition of sacrifice for brotherhood. A man whose story will be motivational. A man whose story may earn me my first literary award. A man who "propagandocracy" of the propagandists cause him no harm. A man who Excel in adminitrative excellence.

Who am I talking about?
My wish is to write on AHMED MININ NAGYA
Not only U13 nor MACOSA, not only social science nor ABU but the world of leadership must recognize man of your calibre.


I can't say you are rich but you are influential, your out look make them think otherwise. Can I say they are jelous? Or are they  wishing to be like you?

Let them know that time will come when boys will be men, let them know that they must strive harder to follow the foot print. Let them know that they must be ready to work for the people, let them know that sacrifice is the key.

Even though humans can never be totally perfect but you are exceptional, accessment 99% positive.
I am blessed to be part of the plane you are piloting. I am glad you take me to the promised Land . We have come a long way. To some, the journey will soon come to an end but for me, I see my future leader in you. Not only Niger, Nigeria must feel the vibe.

You are indeed a blessing to U13MM
God bless my charmo.
Ahmed Minin Nagya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramadan: Month of Ibadat and Repentance

YADDA ZAKA SACE ZUCIYAR YARINYA DA SAURI

Why we need better husbands in our societies.