ENJOYMENT


By Saeed Kamalu Bako



It is enjoyment of a great order
I saw them when he convinced her
I saw him when he hold her waist as the went
I saw them when they went in there
From then they were alone
From then they became mute


That was the exact time he started touching her
O yes I can't even hear their voice
Since they both talk in whispers
The top of one's lip slowly on top of the other
No hesitation, acceptance was the reply

Still thinking of how it goes
But my mind told me he undressed her
Still in the dark
All she said was pull me in pull me in

Enjoyment at it peak that was what she felt
It is true that time flies?
In some months time the lady was featured crying
She vomits, o yes she did
I then questioned the inner me
Could this be pregnancy?

She is the one chasing the fella now
And not the other way round
Denying her in public and private become easy
I tried to Pity her but it seems my conscience was gone

I then reflect back
I was there when he convinced her
She was the one saying pull me in
Now the enjoyment has fade away
Now she is to carry the cross alone
With no dad, she become the parent
I was there when she suffered
That was indeed enjoyment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramadan: Month of Ibadat and Repentance

YADDA ZAKA SACE ZUCIYAR YARINYA DA SAURI

Why we need better husbands in our societies.