RAINY SEASON

By Saeed Kamalu Bako



I felt a drop on my head
I wonder where it came from
I saw people running to hide
Could that be rainy season?
The brownds turned green
Why is my hoe? Where is it?
The time has come for me to bend all day
The time has come for me to plan for the next season
Oh! Yes it is rainy season
When you come we smile atimes
But sometimes you make us sad
See man that just planned his seed and the one that applied fertilizer
And see the man living at the North Eastern part of my home when it hots
when you come they all smile
But see the man who just display his goods in the market and
Or that woman cooking outside
Or that one whose roof is leaking
They all feel sad when they see the sky turned dark

But you always come with water which is life
Decorate the planet.
I wish you can stay, oh I wish is for the whole year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramadan: Month of Ibadat and Repentance

YADDA ZAKA SACE ZUCIYAR YARINYA DA SAURI

Why we need better husbands in our societies.