MY HAREM


Saeed kamalu Bako



Is my brocasarea subsiding?
I become subservient when it retrogrades
The moment is that of retrospection
I wish the world will stop for a second
So that I can do what people normally do
Let me discover and destroy 

Like a megalodon but still I adhere to her wish
I touch my Harem
I touched her lips last night
And the night before last
I cried so laud mourning her amenorrheic condition 
But her saliva taste like retsina 

Is she a servo? So I asked my sense 
Because It was like a servitude 
when I stood at the rostrum of that heart
The heart of Harem  I called mine
 Should I say nemesis caught up with my spirit?
That moment I become a hubris

But the poem I wrote to my love is an epic
It seems as if I study prosody so much
Because the metre in it blends
Should I say those words were onomatopoeic?
The poem was a kind of catharsis

For there was never a story of woe 
Than this of her and I
In her life I seems to be like a deus ex machina
I said my past mistake will never leads to my downfall
This time I write in a stream of consciousness format.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramadan: Month of Ibadat and Repentance

YADDA ZAKA SACE ZUCIYAR YARINYA DA SAURI

Why we need better husbands in our societies.