We are not terrorists


Saeed kamalu Bako


We live to see my mother and his cry in pain
Their happiness drown forever
I live in this part of the area
Where they painted me in black
Every drop of blood is theirs
And every drop of blood I am responsible

I become the victim since my pen can not write for me
Since my voice can not go beyond my hearings
Since the stereotype favours me not
The last name they gave me was terrorist
They define me externally
Forfeiting all the internal parameters

How can they do this to me?
They said my brother killed their brother
So his name goes to me
They forget that their brother also killed mine
Why won't his name go to them

I now seems to move freely
But deep inside me is pain
Why will such a nomenclature goes to me?
I resisted but it still follow me
For any vices I suspect myself by me
And their suspicion still remain constant

Why won't you help me tell them
Why won't you tell them I am not who they say I am
Tell them I am not a terrorist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramadan: Month of Ibadat and Repentance

YADDA ZAKA SACE ZUCIYAR YARINYA DA SAURI

Why we need better husbands in our societies.