KAMSON'S PEN

KAMSON's PEN



As I picked up my pen ..... Wanted to write my
feelings about a lady, it started writing its own
way.....and it goes like this....

The sky is wide enough to hold all the birds on
earth , so is the sea to hold all the fishes .....
my brain has been networked to process all that comes into
it.... My dreams are clear enough to become true
, My wishes are fast becoming reality ....

life is
nothing but planing for your death ....there are
two things you must know in life and these are
life and death and they are always interrelated

you must live before you die and you must die
when you live.

You can plan for your death while you are alive
but you can't plan for your life when you are
dead.

So be wise , is now that you have the chance to
plan for both your life and death....
So be wise, is now that you can pilot the plane of
your life by yourself.
So be wise, don't be deceive by those flashy cars,
those handsome boys, those beautiful ladies and
all the goodies of life.

So be wise, try to accomplished the purpose of
your creation! For you are only created to serve
the Supreme God...

I was surprised as i saw the write up when I
finished ......because I didn't planned to put it
this way.

But be wise. It may help
# KAMSON

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramadan: Month of Ibadat and Repentance

YADDA ZAKA SACE ZUCIYAR YARINYA DA SAURI

Why we need better husbands in our societies.