MY LIFE

MY LIFE (kamal)




As the sun rises so the journey of my life
began...starting it with happiness, moving from
one angle to the other...learning from one lesson
to another....moving with my precious gift of
nature(my mother).

 The one that I can't afford
missing. As time went on, the happiness
appreciate, gradually I was moving through and
romancing what my journey encompasses.the
happiness,joy and excitement began to fade, as I
realized that I need additional precious thing(a life
partner) to make them two.

Working along the path of searching, my journey
continuous, and this is the journey that I know
my destination but doesn't know when it will end.

As the sun moves toward the middle it then
became very hot....having no shelter ,I felt
depressed and desperately in need. Before I
realized , all I can hear is the melody that pleases
the soul and gave me pleasing relief.

 I was discourage with the journey but now I feel fully
prepared. As happiness will be my company
through out the journey of life.

Hmmm this is the analogy of my life .....having
you into my life life is a blessing at the right time.

My thought was that Kamal has lost his
happiness in life but you proved me wrong by
restoring it back to me!!
Now my life will be full with happiness ,and I will
be bold enough to continue romancing the street
for the completion of the journey of my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramadan: Month of Ibadat and Repentance

YADDA ZAKA SACE ZUCIYAR YARINYA DA SAURI

Why we need better husbands in our societies.